Company & Role Overview
- Build and implement processes, facilitate meetings, and support overall coordination and day-to-day administration of Social Impact programs, including retail giving and volunteer initiatives.
- Manage First Day Profits program in partnership with Retail and Marketing teams by identifying, vetting, and communicating with local nonprofit organizations.
- Partner with the Manager of Social Impact to ideate, build, and implement future programs and initiatives benefiting our business and communities.
- Track, monitor and report on Social Impact progress and KPIs so we can hold ourselves accountable.
- Develop communication materials on Social Impact initiatives for key business partners such as our Government Affairs, Communications and Marketing teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with nonprofits and other organizations aligned with our Social Impact program goals.
- Support compliance of Social Impact-owned license commitments through management of the project tracker, stakeholder accountability and coordination/tracking of contributions.
- Collaborate with our Inclusion & Belonging steering committee to support key initiatives across the business, such as Employee Resource Groups.
- Support other communication and employee engagement activities as needed.
- 2+ years supporting Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience maintaining partnerships with non-profit organizations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- A passion for learning and a craving to make a difference!
- Highly motivated, self-directed & innovative
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, ever changing, fast-paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.