Company & Role Overview
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Lead the investigation, reporting and incident management programs for all retail locations
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of physical security, associate safety and asset protection for our retail locations.
- Assist in the risk management tasks for audits, investigations and reporting on possible violations of policy as well as safety issues, communicating areas of risk to proper internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures that proper policies and procedures are followed, identify gaps in process adherence and recommend corrective measures.
- Assist with the development of security and safety training that is to be provided to retail teams nationwide.
- Assists with Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) strategy and execution including simulations, process development, documentation and employee and stakeholder communications.
- Analyzes data and identifies trends across all relevant KPIs including loss prevention and shrinkage, security metrics, business continuity metrics, risk assessments and more.
- Main point of contact for all external security vendor relationships including tracking spend amounts, inspecting and approving invoices, coordinating coverage concerns and ensuring services rendered are within the agreed scope of work.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, with at least 4 years of experience in corporate security, loss prevention or asset protection preferably in a multi-unit retail business.
- Experience in a high growth and complex industry or company and must have the ability to adapt to face-paced, highly dynamic business environments.
- Highly motivated, self-directive, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with resourcefulness.
- Acts with a clear sense of integrity, ownership and accountability, ensuring stakeholders are clear on the role risk management will play in support of their goals.
- Strong business acumen including data analytics, attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as end-to-end project management.
- Experience with various loss prevention analytics reporting systems; ideally from inception to daily use.
- Certification(s) in interviewing techniques preferred.
- CPP, PSI or CBCP Certification preferred
- Passion for all things retail. You bring excitement that rallies others around our vision.
- You are a builder; you are comfortable building process and procedure from the ground up, being scrappy with resources and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and make it happen.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Cresco Labs, LLC
Cresco Labs is one of the largest public, vertically integrated, multistate operators in the cannabis industry. Our portfolio of in-house cultivated and manufactured brands features some of the highest quality, most awarded and most popular cannabis products in America. With dozens of locations nationwide, our owned and operated Sunnyside® dispensaries provide a welcoming, positive, judgement-free place to shop for anyone at any point on their cannabis journey. Founded in 2013, Cresco Labs’ mission is to normalize and professionalize cannabis through our passionate employees. As stewards of the cannabis industry, our teams are constantly focused on supporting the needs of our fellow colleagues, consumers, customers, and communities alike. With a focus on Social Equity and Educational Development, our SEED initiative ensures that our company reflects the communities in which we serve, ensuring equal opportunity for all in cannabis. At Cresco Labs, we aim to revolutionize and lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on quality and consistency of product, and to bring legitimacy to the industry with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.