Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
- Apply knowledge and mathematics/statistical/computer science methods, theories, and standards to define problems, collect data, and analyze enterprise business results and relevant external data
- Utilize data analysis and modeling skills to highlight performance, risk, and opportunities and to identify and generate key insights which support development of action plans to achieve annual business targets.
- Act as an analytics resource in business meetings and strategy sessions to facilitate decisions grounded in data, and to provide consultation and recommendations to the leadership team on the best approaches to data driven solutions to corporate problems.
- Drive a culture of data storytelling through visually portrayed insights and dashboards.
- Conduct market analyses, analyzing product lines, customers, and overall profitability of the business.
- Provide industry (regulated, retail, manufacturing) and economic knowledge as a key input to analysis and business recommendations.
- Spot and communicate trends and anomalies from seemingly chaotic data
- Stay current with relevant and emerging technologies, vendors, and techniques/solutions in use across the industry; learn, evaluate, and advocate for new solutions and drive successful adoption
- Champion data literacy and a data-driven decision-making culture in the company
- Lead peer reviews for analysis design and results
- Set and enforce standards and best practices for analytics, including strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Capture and articulate value of the analytical work accomplished.
- Provide cross-training and mentorship to less experienced analysts.
- Work with business analysts on work intake and to convert the requirements into the analytics approach.
- Experience in forecasting, budgeting and financial modeling combined with understanding of key performance indicators and impact of seasonality.
- Experience in testing, experimental design, sampling methods, descriptive and diagnostic analytics, statistical analysis/hypothesis testing, and measurement
- Interface with the reporting group to define recurring and ad hoc reports as required to complete business analytics.
- Assist with incident management including problem identification, root cause analysis, and solutioning
- Data mine for trends and anomalies, analyzing multiple datasets and program health metrics to determine correlation versus causation.
- Develop methodologies for data collection and metric calculation, ensuring the data is accurate and fit for use, partnering with Data Engineering and Data Governance to identify and fix quality issues
- Develop and execute A/B testing frameworks, experimental design, sampling methods and statistical analysis/hypothesis testing.
- Query large data sets, apply unit and regressions testing to validate query logic.
- Prepare associated analyses and simulation models for target setting.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record as an Analyst in a technical leadership capacity
- B.S. or B.A. degree or PhD in Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or Operations Research
- Additional degree in Business, Finance, or Economics is preferred
- Proven business acumen with strong statistics experience and intuition
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business problems and translate them to mathematical/statistical questions/hypotheses that can be answered through analytics that deliver actionable insights to business partners.
- Highly analytical, inquisitive, proactive, problem solving, and strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, dig deeply, develop actionable intelligence, and drive clarity in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to understand and communicate developments in business changes and results and to translate into financial consequences.
- Solid understanding of various business processes and organizations (i.e., HR, operations, sales, finance/accounting, supply chain, production, marketing) and the data they generate and consume as well as their standard KPI's
- Experience building and advancing business analytical capabilities in an organization.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
- Understanding of analytic tools and awareness of emerging tools and technologies
- Ability to collect and summarize data from multiple platforms, deal with abstract and concrete variables, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to use data to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analysis.
- Experience with all aspects of data management: data governance, data quality, data profiling and harmonization, meta-data management, data taxonomies and ontologies
- Experience in an Agile Scrum or SAFe environment
- Highly skilled in advanced Excel pivot and analytical functions
- Highly skilled in SQL coding and developing queries.
- Expertise with Microsoft PowerPoint and diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Expertise with querying and joining data from relational, NoSQL, and file-based data structures (such as Hadoop, AWS S3)
- Experience with querying in the native SAP HANA database
- Knowledge of core functions and data within SAP S/4 is preferred.
- Experience with cloud-hosted data stores, databases, and other data serving layers, primarily in AWS.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau, SAP Analytics Cloud, and PowerBI
- Must be able to pass a level 2 background check.