Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Driver will transport product between Trulieve facilities and various locations throughout the state. The Driver will be expected to work various hours with irregular shifts and days
- Load and unload vehicles at the destination; prepare transportation manifests and ensure that all appropriate signatures are obtained as per DOH regulations
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Maintain professional communication with customers to relay times of arrival and status updates
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- All other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven working experience as a Driver, with at least 5 years experience in commercial delivery
- Must have a valid driver's license along with a good driving record (no violations) record
- CDL license is strongly preferred
- Must have complete open availability as this position often requires last-minute long-distance trips throughout Florida
- Prior experience operating commercial box trucks and refrigeration systems
- Ability to drive in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Possess the ability to professionally and respectfully engage with personnel, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Florida Driver's License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stooping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, and visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
Nearest Major Market: