Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
IT Business Systems Analyst
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and document business processes
- Create process flows and swimlane diagrams
- Create use cases and requirements documents
- Identify root cause of issues and propose system fixes
- Provide direction to development teams on design and requirements refinements
- Act as bridge between key business stakeholders and the IT organization
- Assist with the interpretation and prioritization of user requirements into feasible options and communicating this back to stakeholders.
- Develop test cases, execute test plans, log defects, develop functional design specifications including workflow, validation, and logic requirements. Ensure designs can be traced back to requirement
- Identify opportunities to support the company's overall growth strategy
- Communicate new functionality being released, and assist with change management activities
- Some travel required for site visits and to learn processes, less than 5%
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Strong facilitation and communication skills across business and technical audiences
- 4+ year's experience with ERP's, ideally SAP.
- Knowledge of Agile development processes and ability to write effective user stories, requirements documents and/or functional specs
- Ability to work within waterfall development process
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
- Possess basic project management skills to collaborate with project management on path forward planning.
- Must be able to pass a level 2 background check
Nearest Major Market: