Company & Role Overview
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated products.
- Recording medical information while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information
- Assist Pharmacist to prepare cannabis for dispensing, typing, and attaching medication labels
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Current, Unrestricted Virginia Pharmacist Technicians License, Required
- Current, Unrestricted National Pharmacist Technicians Certification, Required
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks
- Basic math skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER OUR EMPLOYEES AT JUSHI:
BONUS DUTIES YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND:
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
Jushi continues to grow rapidly with new cultivation, manufacturing & retail licenses!