Company & Role Overview
**PART TIME, APPROX. 20 HRS/WK, WEEKEND HOURS REQUIRED**
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Drives awareness and education about The Botanist brand / benefits to help "guests" on their cannabis purchasing journey make informed decisions to their satisfaction. Minimally meets / ideally exceeds daily / weekly / monthly and quarterly sales goals based on a trained strategic selling approach for guest retention and ultimately loyalty
- Demonstrates indepth knowledge of all products, strains and promotions for strategic selling on the retail sales floor
- Processes customer payments via the dispensary's POS system accurately; ensuring compliance with all transactions.
- Utilizes SOPs, KPIs and best practices to drive and maximize revenues for the business. Strives to be a top performer for the business and their professional growth
- Works with dispensary management to find solutions to potential "guest" concerns and/or issues.
- Assists in fulfilling orders being dispensed to "guests" accurately and on a timely basis.
- Helps keep the store properly stocked, organized and clean with all products, branded apparel/swag and supplies.
- Possesses an indepth understanding of and ability to consistently execute all retail SOPs, Policies (e.g., attendance, employee purchase and discounts, tips,) and KPIs
- Must work varied days and hours based on the needs of the business
- Performs other operational duties, as assigned.
- Supports intake, pricing, stocking, returning, and any potential transfer of products.
- Knows and executes inventory SOPs to compliantly maximize current, saleable product and mitigate any potential losses.
- Performs accurate, SOP based cash handling and management
- Promptly identifies any cash variances and determines the cause for any overage/shortage, prior to closing out the register.
- Consistently and accurately reports tips (per the signed SOP in WURK)
- Demonstrates an indepth knowledge and application of NJ regulations and corresponding SOP Qualifications
- High school graduate
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Retail experience is desirable
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Personable with strong communication and listening skills
- Collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic
- Learns quickly, when facing potential challenges
- Effective multi-tasker
- High level of integrity and reliability
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Thrives in a fast paced, retail environment and works effectively under pressure.
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to be trained on the use of point of sale, inventory and transaction tracking systems used to facilitate sales and operations.
- The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters, while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be capable of lifting 25 pounds to stock product boxes. Position requires frequent reaching into cabinets and displays to show and review product(s). Ability to maintain a stationary sitting or standing position for up to eight hours a day based on business needs and sales volume; and ability to bend and retrieve products from lower shelves. This role also enters information into sales and tracking systems requiring hand dexterity and the ability to visually verify correct product information.
- Subject to a background check, per the NJ regulations.
About Acreage Holdings Co.
Headquartered in New York City, Acreage is a multi-state operator of cannabis cultivation and retailing facilities in the U.S., including the company’s national retail store brand, The Botanist. Acreage’s wide range of national and regionally available cannabis products include the award-winning Botanist brand, the highly recognizable Tweed brand, the Prime medical brand in Pennsylvania, the Innocent edibles brand in Illinois and others. Acreage also owns Universal Hemp, LLC, a hemp subsidiary dedicated to the distribution, marketing and sale of CBD products throughout the U.S.
Since its founding in 2011, Acreage has focused on building and scaling operations to create a seamless, consumer-focused, branded experience. More information is available at www.acreageholdings.com.