Company & Role Overview
Major Area of Responsibility:
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, or a related field preferred
- APICS certifications preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience required.
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of processing, data, and statistical software.
- High-level attention to detail
- Previous purchasing work experience highly preferred
- Ability to task prioritize with shifting workload in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of state level marijuana laws, regulations, and CDPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities. Travel%: 10-20FLSA status: ExemptAdditional Abilities Required: • This job operates in an office setting and is largely sedentary, requiring the routine use of a computer and other standard office equipment. The ability to lift or move up to 5 pounds, bend, reach, and perform manual tasks may also be required. • Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About The Cannabist Company:
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.