Company & Role Overview
- Work cooperatively with sales to receive orders through tracking system (LeafTrade)
- Train and develop a high performing team
- Organize employees to pull orders and validate 100% accuracy
- Confirm products' unit counts and compliance labels match dispensary manifests, ensuring no rejections nor complaints from customers
- Maintain inventory reports, and inventory alignment between BioTrack and LeafTrade
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality systems to ensure these standards are met
- Work cooperatively with the Transportation Supervisor to assure alignment between Order Fulfillment and transportation
- Complete and submit required reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually or as needed
- Conduct weekly finished product inventory audits, reconciling and investigating discrepancies
- Plan & Schedule each day to support sales and inventory requirements
- Understand and meet daily, weekly, monthly, & annual goals
- Train employees to identify quality issues in real time, achieve production rates, complete vault Inventories, and conduct essential state traceability program functions
- Ensure employees' success regarding quality and productivity
- Participate in employee hiring; terminations; discipline; writing & delivering performance evaluations
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated
- Establish fulfillment goals, monitor/track employee performance, and provide regular 1x1 performance feedback to help the employee succeed
- Ensure employees are following all safety and operating procedures, and GTI policies
- Work involves daily exposure to allergens (such as cannabis, tree nuts, and coconut oil).
- 5+ years' experience in a production environment, 2+ years in supervisory capacity required
- High school diploma or GED required; BSc/BA preferred
- Experience in directing and evaluating subordinates
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge in Continuous improvement, ex. Kaizen, Gemba Walks
- Employee must exhibit competency in basic organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees.
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.