Company & Role Overview
Everyone is welcome here
IN A NUTSHELL...
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Responsible for the production of all edibles and infused products
- Ensure the accurate cannabis dosing of medicated products produced in the kitchen in accordance with state mandated compliance regulations and quality standards and guidelines.
- Ensure recipes are followed to guarantee precise and accurate test results and production quantities
- Adhere to Edible product quality control guidelines to assist in production accuracy of each product
- Prepare samples from each batch of medicated product to send to third party testing
- Prepare cannabis infused oils to be used in production
- Utilize any packaging and production machinery
- Safely uses and stores cleaning materials at all times, ensuring they are labeled correctly
- Practices proper personal hygiene including but not limited to; proper handwashing protocols, beard nets, hairnets, and all other PPE in accordance to company mandates and Servsafe standards
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Experience with Chocolate, Pastry and/or Sugar
- 1+ years' experience in high-volume food manufacturing facility and/or production or manufacturing facility
- Ability to manage a controlled workflow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as a team leader, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- HAACP Certification
- Lab/prep kitchen environment.
- Requires the ability to sit and stand for 8 hours per day
- Requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to stand, bend, lift and squat continuously.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and 50 lbs. assisted.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Values -
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
Parallel is one of the largest privately-held, vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis operators in the U.S. with active operations in five high-growth cannabis markets. In each market we are known by distinct retail brand names:
- Florida: Surterra Wellness
- Massachusetts: NETA
- Texas: goodblend
- Pennsylvania: goodblend
- Nevada: The Apothecary Shoppe
Parallel is building a leading well-being company and are looking for the best, most diverse talent to join our team. We have a high-performance, inclusive, and employee-focused culture, that focuses just as much on how we do things as on what we do. We strive for the highest compliance to our laws and regulations, while finding the most efficient and innovation solutions that will benefit how we continue to serve our customers.