Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and evaluates manufacturing methods.
- Use professional concepts along with a "hands on" approach to develop and implement solutions to difficult manufacturing problems.
- Uses imaginative and practical methods to make improvements in manufacturing methods that results in increased productivity and quality while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Analysis and troubleshooting of production equipment based on technical drawings and mechanical evaluations.
- Provide training to Operators, Setup persons, Manufacturing Technicians, and Manufacturing Engineering to improve technical abilities.
- Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets.
- Develop and maintain value stream mapping efforts, CI plans, and calendars.
- Interface with all levels in the organization using verbal, written and graphical communication tools to ensure efficient production methods.
- Design and document tooling designs on drawings that communicates tooling requirements to toolmakers.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, workflow and design layouts of equipment maximum efficiency.
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering and staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential including machine capability studies, etc.
- Support 5S, Kaizen events, and audit processes.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment utilizing effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level using the DMAIC process.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work without close supervision.
- High degree of initiative, with the ability to make decisions.
- Positive attitude & ability to prioritize and deal with multiple assignments and stressful situations.
- Extensive knowledge of personal computers and software including MS Office, AutoCAD.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or equivalent is desired. Chem E preferred.
- 2-6 years of related experience
- Experience with FDA, OSHA, EPA or other regulatory body
- Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
- PLC troubleshooting experience is a plus
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to use normal office equipment (scanner, printer, copier, computer). Requires adequate hand, arm, and finger dexterity to operate office equipment
- Must be able to talk/hear/sit for prolonged periods of time
Nearest Major Market: