Company & Role Overview
- Lead and Inspire.
- Commit to Win.
- ONE Curaleaf.
- Driven to Deliver Excellence.
- Maintain all facilities equipment, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) systems, and infrastructure throughout site to ensure efficient operation and productivity targets
- Understand all aspects of production and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards
- Lead a team of maintenance professionals across two cultivation and manufacturing facilities
- Manage facility vendors, service agreements, repair schedules to keep operation running with proactive systems maintenance; develop a preventative maintenance schedule and integrate with site functions
- Effectively manage the repair, maintenance, and safety budget while minimizing down time and assuring facilities are maintained to Good Manufacturing Practice
- Work collaboratively with compliance, security, and transportation regarding compliance, loss prevention, security, and logistics on all mutual issues and in prioritization of needs
- Provide logistical support for production functions, including supply procurement and distribution logistics; oversee the order process and inventory management
- Work with leadership to develop community outreach strategies for site location
- Report directly to the Director of Operations and supervise maintenance and capital improvement projects and maintenance personnel
- Lead facility initiatives and specific projects assigned by the Director of Operations
- Act as a key member of the loss and diversion prevention team
- With a security consultant, analyze and evaluate security operations. Identify, investigate, and resolve potential security breaches
- In conjunction with Company leadership and its security consultants, develop and/or recommend security procedures for operations, access control, reporting, etc.
- Responsible for receipt and asset management of all capital purchases
- Assure that cultivation and manufacturing facility maintains GDP and GAP hygiene standards
- Assure that dispensary retail sites are maintained to Class A pharmacy standards
- Know and follow Curaleaf best practices
- Lead the Company in all safety awareness, training, and practices
- Responsible for accurate and legally compliant OSHA recordkeeping and reporting
- Responsible for emergency management and disaster plans developed with a security consultant
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum of five years of facility management experience. Cannabis industry or agriculture experience preferred.
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance; HVAC, electrical, plumbing trouble-shooting experience
- Understanding of hazardous material safety and storage
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable
- Experience with asset management software is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills and history of presenting recommendations to facility leadership
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural and/or retail team members
- Work history that demonstrates stability, progressive responsibility, and willingness to accept new duties
- Excellent team building, communication, and people skills
- High degree of attention to detail with the ability to be self-directed
- Proficiency in computer usage including MS Office applications, email, scheduling software, online conferencing, and more
Curaleaf creates clean, reliable, trusted cannabis products for wellness and medical use. Our highly-skilled dispensary staff is trained—and dedicated!—to help you find just the right method and concentration to achieve your personal cannabis goals