Company & Role Overview
Everyone is welcome here.
IN A NUTSHELL...
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers' expectations and builds a long-term rapport using established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records.
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS).
- Maintain accurate records of all activities including customer records for all activities in accordance with the State Regulations, as well as regulations set forth by local and federal agencies.
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPAA compliance.
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the store on a daily basis.
NETA MARKET ONLY
- Will be required to work a hybrid guide role in where they can work in store or on delivery based on the business needs.
- Responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- 1 year in Retail or a related industry where customer service is critical
- Constantly operating a computer and other office machinery
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage difficult situations and resolve in a timely and professional manner
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient level
NETA MARKET ONLY
- Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years
- Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations
- No more than 3 moving violations or chargeable accidents in the past
- Experience in the Cannabis industry
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for prolonged periods during the shift
- Ability to assist with lifting stock and materials
- Occasionally positions self to retrieve product or material in the store throughout the duration of the shift
NETA MARKET ONLY
- Must be able to remain in a seated position inside the vehicle for extended periods
- Ability to pick up heavy items to load (50 or more lbs.) onto vehicle
- Ability to bend in repetitive motion
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- 4 01k enrollment
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Values -
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
Parallel is one of the largest privately-held, vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis operators in the U.S. with active operations in five high-growth cannabis markets. In each market we are known by distinct retail brand names:
- Florida: Surterra Wellness
- Massachusetts: NETA
- Texas: goodblend
- Pennsylvania: goodblend
- Nevada: The Apothecary Shoppe
Parallel is building a leading well-being company and are looking for the best, most diverse talent to join our team. We have a high-performance, inclusive, and employee-focused culture, that focuses just as much on how we do things as on what we do. We strive for the highest compliance to our laws and regulations, while finding the most efficient and innovation solutions that will benefit how we continue to serve our customers.