Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
- Assist the General Manager in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive sales results.
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Maintain an ultimate customer experience environment by leading and coaching teams to company service standards.
- Oversee the daily operations of the store to ensure regulatory compliance and Trulieve's policies and procedures.
- Partner with the General Manager to provide coaching, training and development to the showroom team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives.
- Monitor Dispensary Associate interactions with customer, and ensure proper verbiage is being used.
- Responsible for handling and resolving patient issues and escalations.
- Monitor queues in Waitly to ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns, and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age (or a minimum of 18 years of age in CT, PA and WV).
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check and drug screening.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions.
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise).
Nearest Major Market: