Company & Role Overview
- Implement, and maintain complex network systems that include multiple vendor's network equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting of network connectivity, performance, and security issues.
- Maintain voice network performance by monitoring, analysis, and performance tuning.
- Being flexible in learning new skills necessary to bring acquisition networks into compliance with our company's standard practices.
- Troubleshooting WAN/LAN circuit issues as it relates to voice.
- Performing initial troubleshooting, raise and manage issues with vendor technical assistance to troubleshoot through resolution of the issue.
- Proficiency in working with cloud vendors like Azure and AWS.
- Own our hosted telecom platforms and ensure consistent service availability in retail, CPG, and traditional corporate environments.
- Familiar with AWS Connect, Omni-Channel, and similar cloud contact center technologies
- Create and interpret packet capture files with tools such as Wireshark.
- Championing documentation and knowledge sharing with peers.
- Understanding project management methodologies and meeting deadlines with minimal day-to-day guidance.
- Participating in on-call rotation and occasional travel to remote sites throughout the continental US.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Work closely with other IT teams and business stakeholders to support voice network requirements, identify issues which would prevent delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Provide technical support and training: Provide technical support to end users and other IT teams and develop and deliver knowledge base articles for service desk and end users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- 3+ years of experience in voice and data network engineering.
- Associate or Professional level certifications from Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet, Azure and/or AWS (CCNA/CCNP/CMNP/NSE 4+/Network+)
- Experience delivering remote support via colleagues/smart hands who are onsite.
- Wireless monitoring and troubleshooting experience.
- Working with Network Management Systems such as Solarwinds or FortiManager.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation and occasional travel to remote sites throughout the continental US.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with commitment to quality work
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes.
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved b y state badging agency to work in cannabis industry
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.