Company & Role Overview
Shift: Mon - Friday 4:15pm - 12:45am ET
- Deliver on production goals, while focused on safety and quality
- Produce product per recipes and SOP's, maintaining high quality standards
- Package product into proper containers with proper labeling to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Ensure all standards for processing procedures and laboratory protocols are followed
- Compliance with local and state regulations
- Adherence to quality control methods throughout entire process
- Documentation of manufacturing methods are created and maintained
- Electronically convert packaged products in the state traceability system
- Manage time efficiently to meet goals while consistently producing quality product
- Practice good housekeeping habits throughout the facility with focus and personal contributions towards a clean and organized assigned work area at the end of the assigned shift
- Exhibit competency in basic organizational skills, communication skills and Windows based operating software
- Use independent judgment regarding product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred
- 1-2 years' experience in manufacturing, food processing, warehousing, and/or inventory preferred
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience may be considered
- Must be able to work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, and technique
- Employee must exhibit personal hygiene and follow the health guidelines set forth by GTI and the state of Nevada
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences
- Ability to perform monotonous tasks with great efficiency without losing qualities
- Must be able to follow basic instructions and accept constructive criticism
- Must have a valid driver's license or State ID card
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must pass all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry
- Must be approved by the Cannabis Compliance Board to receive an Agent Card
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform reaching, grasping, bending, stooping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while maintaining focus.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 50 pounds AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with product.
- Work involves daily exposure to allergens (such as cannabis, tree nuts, and coconut oil).
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.