Company & Role Overview
Everyone is welcome here
IN A NUTSHELL...
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations.
- Safely uses and stores cleaning materials ensuring they are labeled correctly.
- Disposes of cannabis waste properly.
- Performs cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, vacuuming rugs, washing walls and glass, emptying trash receptacles, and replace lining of trash cans.
- Cleans & services restrooms with mops and disinfectants.
- Restocks supplies.
- Notifies Facilities Management of any necessary repairs.
- Monitors building security and safety by performing tasks including locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure hazards are not created.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- 0 -2 Years of experience in Custodial and/or Environmental Services duties.
- Ability to calculate and document weight and percentage measures.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Takes initiative to perform tasks and is self-motivated.
- Knowledge of proper PPE practices.
- Attentiveness and detail oriented.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs. unassisted and up to 80lbs assisted.
- Hand and eye coordination with extreme attention to detail.
- Exposure to greenhouse environments that exceed temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be able to stand, squat, and kneel for long periods of time in small spaces that can be high in heat, high in humidity, wet or dry.
- Exposure to water during the duration of the shift is common with cannabis growing environments.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Values -
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
Parallel is one of the largest privately-held, vertically-integrated, multi-state cannabis operators in the U.S. with active operations in five high-growth cannabis markets. In each market we are known by distinct retail brand names:
- Florida: Surterra Wellness
- Massachusetts: NETA
- Texas: goodblend
- Pennsylvania: goodblend
- Nevada: The Apothecary Shoppe
Parallel is building a leading well-being company and are looking for the best, most diverse talent to join our team. We have a high-performance, inclusive, and employee-focused culture, that focuses just as much on how we do things as on what we do. We strive for the highest compliance to our laws and regulations, while finding the most efficient and innovation solutions that will benefit how we continue to serve our customers.