Company & Role Overview
Reports to: VP, Operations Management
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Drive strategic operational plan in partnership with the regional operational leaders.
- Plan activities that will contribute to the overall goals of the organization.
- Monitor KPIs for cultivation and manufacturing operations for the region and identify any gaps or potential corrective actions.
- Work with the finance team to build annual financial plans and collaborate with the operations leaders to execute those plans.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Must have excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills with a natural attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate results in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity with the ability to effectively collaborate as an individual contributor in a team environment.
- Solid Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn but confident enough to propose new ideas.
Travel %: 0-10
Additional Abilities Required:
- This job operates in an office setting and is largely sedentary, requiring the routine use of a computer and other standard office equipment. The ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds, bend, reach, and perform manual tasks may also be required.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
About The Cannabist Company:
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Columbia Care, Inc.
Columbia Care is one of the largest and most experienced cultivators, manufacturers and providers of cannabis products and related services, with licenses in 18 U.S. jurisdictions and the EU. Columbia Care operates 130 facilities including 99 dispensaries and 31 cultivation and manufacturing facilities. Columbia Care is one of the original providers of medical cannabis in the U.S. and now delivers industry-leading products and services to both the medical and adult-use markets. In 2021, the company launched Cannabist, its new retail brand, creating a national dispensary network that leverages proprietary technology platforms. The company offers products spanning flower, edibles, oils, and tablets, and manufactures popular brands including Seed & Strain, Triple Seven, gLeaf, Classix, Plant Sugar, Press, Amber and Platinum Label CBD. For more information on Columbia Care, please visit www.col-care.com.
Recognized for its comprehensive benefits, ongoing training opportunities and commitment to diversity, equity inclusion both internally and with external vendors, Columbia Care has earned a spot on mg Magazine’s America’s Top Cannabis Industry Employers list.