Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
- Assist the General Manager in planning and implementing strategies to drive service standards and positive sales results.
- Responsible for department scheduling based on business needs.
- Maintain an ultimate customer experience environment by leading and coaching teams to company service standards
- Oversee the daily operations of the store to ensure regulatory compliance and Trulieve's policies and procedures.
- Partner with the General Manager to provide coaching, training and development to the showroom team that is focused on company/service standards and accountability to meeting team specific objectives
- Monitor Dispensary Associate interactions with customer, and ensuring proper verbiage is being used.
- Responsible for handling and resolving patient issues and escalations.
- Monitor queues in Waitly to ensure timely processing and identify opportunities by communicating with the team on issues, concerns, and updates
- Maintain knowledge of loss prevention policies and procedures
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines
- Maintain good working relationships with other store operating areas as needed.
- Perform any other tasks that have been assigned by management.
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have prior cash handling experience
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check and drug screening
- constantly required to move/traverse throughout entire facility, including confined spaces; accurately communicate and exchange sensitive information and ideas with others, including members of the public; observe/inspect details at varying ranges; operate computing devices;
- frequently required to manipulate objects of varying sizes and weights (e.g., product, packaging, tools, office machinery); push/pull objects up to 50lbs; lift/carry/position objects up to 50lbs; ascend/descend stool/ladder/steps; position self and/or objects at floor level (e.g., crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl);
- occasionally required to remain in a seated position.
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market: