Company & Role Overview
As our Assistant Store Manager
WHAT THE JOB ENTAILS:
- You've previously led teams in a retail setting.
- You know how to drive success in yourself and others.
- You're available to work when our customers and team need you (evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- You love our products.
- You're as passionate about our company and culture as we are.
- You're at least 18 years of age.
- We're a values-driven company that has genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality.
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and acceptance.
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement.
- Store leader bonus eligible and sales bonus eligible upon the completion of training
- Up to $250 per check cash advance through our third-party scheduler Homebase
- We give up to 50% for team member discounts and new product samples.
- We have great health benefits, vision, dental, 401(k) with company match.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About CBD Kratom
Based in St. Louis and operating in Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, and Philadelphia, CBD Kratom is the largest privately-owned CBD retailer in the country. We are on a rapid growth trajectory with numerous of opportunities in our company and in our industry. Everyday, we work to live and celebrate our values of drive, care, teamwork, responsibility, and achievement. We are proud to say we employ a diverse staff and strive to create an environment that is welcoming to all prospective team members and patrons.