Company & Role Overview
Leadership and Communication
- Complete and appropriately delegate assigned tasks during scheduled shift.
- Exercise independent, sound judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain open communication with the management team and other coworkers including delivering enforcing company policies as directed.
- Provide coaching and deliver feedback to help employees exceed performance and behavioral expectations, including making recommendations for corrective action as needed.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring and selection process. Lead in the onboarding and training of new Personal Care Specialists in partnership with the General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Maintain and coordinate scheduling including employee shifts, meal breaks and rest periods, to ensure adequate sales floor coverage and zoning.
- Support Personal Care Specialists in the consultation of patients and customers, while role modeling best-in-class customer service
- Follow and uphold established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and seek in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store and consumption methods, as well as industry-wide product knowledge, and strive to train and share that knowledge with other members of the team
- Maintain a clean store and organized dispensary
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with management
- Oversee the intake and verification of deliveries, transfers, and inventory management
- Ensure accuracy and inventory operations standards are consistently maintained within the vault
- Work with the Management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly, and in adherence with the applicable rules and regulations
- Participate in Manager on Duty responsibilities including, opening, and closing duties, end-of-day daily update emails and using resources and tools to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI), as directed
- Support all Personal Care Specialist duties at various work stations, as assigned by store leadership based on staffing and business needs
Compliance and Cash Handling
- Verify of proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for patient/customers
- Demonstrate proper cash handling including accurately processing payments, discount application and cash maintenance
- Report team member issues or patient situation to General Manager or Assistant General Manager in a timely manner
- Adhere to and uphold all Security measures and safety compliance put in place
- Must be proactive, with strong work ethic, attention to detail, and strong communication and leadership skills
- Meet timelines consistently and be able to effectively work under pressure
- Continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback
- High level of interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, cross-functional, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to use standard office equipment and computer software, including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications, and email
- Leadership or Management experience, preferred
- Cannabis experience, preferred
- Inventory control experience, preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass all required background checks including state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Requires open availability (i.e., ability to work mornings, days, nights, and weekends), ability to work full-time; and reliable, responsible, and dependable attendance
- Ability to resolve conflict, handle employee and patient/customer complaints, and settle disputes
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Ability to work outdoors in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- Role includes standing or walking for prolonged periods of time (i.e., up to the duration of a scheduled shift), as well as stooping, sitting, bending over and/or crouching
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
About Green Thumb Industries
Calling all curious, collaborative, compassionate, boundary-pushing, trustworthy stewards: There’s a place for you.
Join us on our mission to promote well-being through the power of cannabis while giving back to the communities in which we serve.
People are everything at Green Thumb. Some of us nurture plants while others pore over legal documents or open new stores. A few things we have in common? We’re stewards of the plant, a happy and humble bunch and genuinely love what we do.