Company & Role Overview
- Lead store employees in multiple locations /departments through delegation, planning, and multi-task management to accomplish the execution of company business with the support/partnership of their leader.
- Plans/objectives by driving sales, being profitable and providing a superior customer and employee experience.
- Manage multiple stores /departments while meeting store retail budgeted sales, labor, expenses and overall P&L monthly results to ensure operating EBITDA and income are achieved.
- Interview, h ire , train, reward and discipline employees; appraise employees performance; resolve complaints while providing a positive employee experience.
- Provide Asst. General Managers with leadership development for by communicating career opportunities, providing performance feedback, and creating actionable development plans for future growth.
- Train store staff by reviewing, revising and implementing training materials; delivering training sessions; understanding the staff needs of the store and build depth on the bench to ensure all Company initiatives can be expedited with ease
- Act as lead trainer for GMs and AGMs within the state to provide consistent training amongst peers (Train the Trainer process).
- Follow established policies and procedures and execute all company programs for customer service, staff management, patient and visitor management, inventory management, cash handling, state compliance, and safety and security guidelines
- Maintain thoughtful store scheduling to drive revenue while controlling overhead costs
- Lead and perform inventory audits and record daily and monthly category sales and ensure accuracy at all times. Complete audit remediations as well as reconciliations as required.
- Supervisor the preparation and oversee End of Month inventory reconciliations and report any discrepancies in real-time for multiple locations.
- Develop strong vendor relationships and monitor, manage, and maintain proper inventory levels
- Guide patients and employees with cannabis recommendations including product selection, affects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration
- Effectively and diplomatically handle employee or customer concerns and complaints
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of cannabis; its various forms, its chemical composition, effects, dosing, titrations, methods of consumption, and quality metrics
- Manage the adherence to all State/ Municipality regulatory and compliance legislation and policies. Receive deliveries, build purchase orders, and maintain accurate records
- Complete daily and weekly tasks/duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Maintain neatness, organization, and overall cleanliness of the entire store
- Attract customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling display properties; producing merchandise displays in showcases, and on the sales floor
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in any field preferred
- Experience or study emphasis in biology, medicine, horticulture, agriculture, business, management, or hospitality
- Minimum of five years combined dispensary, call center, retail, sales, hospitality, or customer service experience
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including experience with web browsers, retail POS systems, and credit card processing terminals.
- High-level critical thinking, attention to detail, mathematical, language, and reasoning skills
- Must be comfortable adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing fractions and decimals, and high-volume cash handling
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks
- Frequently sitting and standing
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 25 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays; May be requested to work additional time, as business demands require
- Complete any needed assistance including oversight and coverage outside of
- An environment with moderate to loud noise level
- 100% of time is on site at store location(s)
- Travel to multi-sites on a weekly basis
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary.
401(k) with Company Match, Career Advancement, Career Training, Company Discounts, Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits, Inclusive Environment, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Relaxed / Casual Dress Code, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Jushi continues to grow rapidly with new cultivation, manufacturing & retail licenses!