Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
As a Shift Supervisor , you will support and partner with the General Manager and Assistant Managers to motivate and mentor retail team members. This will be the most important and primary aspect to your position. You will be inspiring a team of great people committed to creating a welcoming environment and making Trulieve the #1 dispensary. The Retail Shift Supervisor must have good communication and interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills with high customer service expectations, and strong conflict resolution skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervisory and lead responsibilities in the retail setting to support the General Manager and Assistant Managers.
- Provide management and administrative support to the General Manager and Assistant Managers.
- Lead by example in providing strong customer service and driving sales to meet daily sales goals.
- Working knowledge of retail business operations including management of payroll and controlling expenses
- Adhere to all cannabis state-specific regulations and laws, execute, and enforce compliance efforts.
- Support and partner with management on all functions of the business
- Assume all duties of a key-holding supervisor related to opening and closing procedures and basic supervision of staff
- Ability to assist with customer and employee issues, including but not limited to returns, exchanges, complaints,
- Administrative duties to include working with POS system and reporting.
- Advanced product knowledge, with ability to disseminate to and mentor associate staff members.
- Ability to follow all SOPs in the dispensary environment across all departments.
- Thorough knowledge, and ability to train all state specific SOPs to the staff.
- Balancing cash registers and cash handling duties.
- Support and partner with store management team on employee communication and recognition to promote positive
- Involved in entire training of new employee process, as well as ongoing training and development of associate staff.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment on the sales floor and amongst all team members by approaching the
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Seek to improve, learn, and progress throughout employment as well as encouraging others on the team to do so.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of an associate degree is preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have prior cash handling experience
- Management experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion
- Highly motivated, confident, high-energy; flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels
- Strong attention to detail; time-management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Must possess the ability to train, develop and evaluate a patient consultant team
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clear driving record
- Must be able to pass a level comprehensive background record check and drug screening
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- constantly required to move/traverse throughout entire facility, including confined spaces; accurately communicate and exchange sensitive information and ideas with others, including members of the public; observe/inspect details at varying ranges; operate computing devices;
- frequently required to manipulate objects of varying sizes and weights (e.g., product, packaging, tools, office machinery); push/pull objects up to 50lbs; lift/carry/position objects up to 50lbs; ascend/descend stool/ladder/steps; position self and/or objects at floor level (e.g., crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl);
- occasionally required to remain in a seated position.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace
Nearest Major Market: