Company & Role Overview
"Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time"
Remote Work Available:
Pay: $14.50 an hour (position is also eligible for tips)
See the full job description and more information on retail positions at
Trulieve | Retail Job Openings
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers, guests, and coworkers.
- Provide empathy and compassion to patients.
- Provide the TruExperience through elevated patient service standards, behaviors, and product knowledge.
- Assist Managers and Shift Supervisors with returns in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare and process patient orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Follow Trulieve Policies and Procedures.
- Work directly with the leader on duty to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist customers with any product or device issues.
- Work with leadership and management to find solutions to customer issues.
- Document customer issues and concerns on the customer's profile.
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked workstation throughout the shift.
- Any other task(s) as assigned by Management.
*Employees MAY be required to perform additional team tasks on an as needed basis. Please let us know if there are any issues performing additional duties within some of the crossover job descriptions below.*
- Must possess a valid driver's license and clear driving record to fulfill delivery driver role
- Follow all Trulieve Policies and Procedures as delivery associate
- Assist with processing all online orders, including deliveries, in a 2-hour timeframe.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High-school diploma or equivalent and experience in the field or in a similar field.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age (or a minimum of 18 years of age in CT, PA and WV).
- Prior experience, preferably in retail and/or customer service area is a plus.
- Must have prior cash handling experience.
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and with a variety of personalities at various seniority levels.
- Must possess excellent people skills and be able to communicate effectively with others in both verbal and written form.
- Must be able to work effectively without supervision and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, business sense, and professionalism to communicate with all levels of management and staff; ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Able to understand and follow written/oral instructions.
- Ability to interact with customers and team members respectfully and politely.
- Able to communicate in conversational English to work effectively with customers and team members, operate electronic equipment (computer, laptop), comprehend safety procedures, and utilize telecommunication devices.
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record to fulfill the Delivery Driver role.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background record check.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure requirements of this position can be fully met. Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, and support agencies. Must be able to relate to and work with ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people in the facility.
- Constantly required to move/traverse throughout entire facility, including confined spaces; accurately communicate and exchange sensitive information and ideas with others, including members of the public; observe/inspect details at varying ranges; operate computing devices:
- Frequently required to manipulate objects of varying sizes and weights (e.g., products, packaging, tools, office machinery): push/pull objects up to 50lbs; lift/carry/position objects up to 50 lbs; ascend/descend stool/ladder/steps; position self and/or objects at floor level (e.g., crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl)
- Occasionally required to remain in a seated position.
- Flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- This position will work up to 25 hours per week and will be available "after hours" based on business needs
Equal Opportunity Employer - Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace