The CFO will be responsible for the financial and risk management road maps of the company, including the implementation of a financial and operational cash flow strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Create and establish weekly, monthly, and yearly financial objectives that align with the company's plan for growth and expansion.
- Provide strategic oversight of the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases, and financial software.
- Review and ensure the application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with CEO, COO, and Executive Leadership Team.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the company's risk profile in order to develop and take ownership of all risk management and mitigation plans for the Company.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state, and federal tax returns.
- Foster an atmosphere of open communication and transparency between the finance department and the rest of the Company.
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction.
- DRIVE THE COMPANY TO IPO STATUS WITHIN TWO YEARS!
No description provided.
No description provided.
- 10+ years’ of complex financial management experience, with at least 3 years spent in a CFO -level role within an international organization.
- Must have experience in leading a company through the IPO process.
- Possess a keen understanding of transfer pricing and related tax scenarios.
- Proven expertise across all areas of corporate finance, including: Analysis, Budgeting, Forecasting,
- Accounting, Administration, and Policies.
- Industry experience in manufacturing with hands -on ERP systems familiarity.
- A flexible, dynamic personality with strong entrepreneurial skills.Valid passport with the ability to travel to multiple sites, both domestic and abroad (approximately 25 -50%).
- Master's (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree with a CFA or CPA designation.
About Advanced Nutrients
Our PurposeAt Advanced Nutrients Is Simple:To Make The World Passionate AboutGrowing Plants Hydroponically.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.