The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical cannabis products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. We are also committed to serving those states that have legalized recreational use by providing premium products. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
The Facilities Planner will establish and oversee all maintenance schedules and contracts for our dispensaries in the Northeast Region (PA & NJ). Manage small alterations in coordination with the Construction department. Establish network of local resources and vendors to carry out all project-work; manage proposal, billing, and follow-up for each project.
This role will be located in the King of Prussia, PA office with 50%+ travel to dispensaries and company sites in Pennsylvania and New Jersey as needed.
- Work with compliance staff to ensure that the facility and staff conform to all local, state, and federal rules, regulations, and laws.
- Coordinate with senior management to report and manage the construction status and progress of site work at facility locations.
- Manages and maintains preventive maintenance contracts to ensure optimal facility performance for fire extinguishers, alarm systems, plumbing, electrical, and pest control
- Ensures monthly facilities assessments are completed and maintained; document preventative maintenance routines, schedules and SOP's
- Interpret and execute timelines for all scope of projects
- Establish lines of communications and coordinate with legal department with various state and federal programs (DEP, OSHA, etc.) to ensure that the company remains compliant.
- Establish parameters and processes to control costs of sitework, equipment, and contracts. Additionally, review, approve or deny requested/submitted authorizations for purchases that impact security, facility, and safety.
- Completes and submits all facilities and maintenance vendor on-boarding
- Responsible for cost savings negotiations on all contracts and labor charges. Keep records and files on warranty maintenance
- Cross references all invoicing to match services rendered prior to executing into AP
- Works with the GM of each Dispensary to meet all regulatory
- Become knowledgeable of all complicacy regulations, safety measures, security issues, and legal
- Identify and Establish Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical and General local contractors within reasonable distance to each location.
- Establish and Coordinate all Prevent and Routine Maintenance requirements for each site.
- Work closely with respective General Managers identifying Sub-Contractor schedules.
- Ensure OSHA health and safety compliance is maintained throughout all facilities.
- Develop and enforce standard operating procedures for workplace safety, security, logistics.
- 5-7+ years of experience in facilities planning
- Ability to travel to all dispensaries in the Northeast region as needed; Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Ability to work weekends if needed
- Experience managing multiple projects across multiple job sites
- High level understanding of equipment and mechanicals in a building
- Experience writing preventative maintenance plans
- Contract management experience; billing and administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with various employees, vendors, and business partners
Benefits (full-time employees eligible):
- Employee Discount (all employees eligible)
- 15 days PTO (40 hours rollover allowance)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (with telehealth option)
- 401k with 4% matching (100% vested immediately)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Typically, the state investigative process includes a state and federal background check.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
This organization participates in E-Verify.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.
Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.. Si E-Verify no puede confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar, este empleador está requerido a darle instrucciones por escrito y una oportunidad de contactar al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS) o a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA) para que pueda empezar a resolver el problema antes de que el empleador pueda tomar cualquier acción en su contra, incluyendo la terminación de su empleo. Los empleadores sólo pueden utilizar E-Verify una vez que usted haya aceptado una oferta de trabajo y completado el Formulario I-9. Para más información sobre E-Verify, o si usted cree que su empleador ha violado sus responsabilidades de E-Verify, por favor contacte a DHS.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.