SummaryWe are looking for both full-time and part-time positions.
The TerrAscend Organization (OTCM: TRSSF) is permitted to cultivate, process, and dispense premium medical marijuana products to the medical marijuana patients in US States that have legalized medical marijuana products in a compassionate and safe manner. TerrAscend is creating an enduring, world-class company capable of operating under the standards of a highly regulated business looking to shape the future of medical marijuana-based therapies in the markets we serve.
The Keystone Canna Remedies dispensary Security Guard is responsible for maintaining the security of people and property at the dispensary. The dispensary Security Guard will assist patients, caregivers, and visitors at the dispensary as they are the first point of contact upon entering. The dispensary Security Guard will consistently contribute to a positive, welcoming, and professional atmosphere. These individuals will help the dispensary team establish and maintain the highest level of security and compliance in accordance with the Department of Health (DOH) regulations. The dispensary Security Guard will assist the General Manager (GM), Assistance General Manager (AGM) and dispensary team with all additional tasks as deemed appropriate and within a practical scope.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets all patients, caregivers, and visitors to the dispensary in a caring and professional manner
- Maintains electronic and physical security
- Monitor and operate security cameras and access control systems
- Monitors and prevents unauthorized entry into the dispensary and restricted areas
- Maintains confidentiality of security information
- Participate in monthly security checks with the GM per DOH regulations
- Verifies state issued IDs for visitors/vendors along with accurate completion of the visitor log to ensure compliance per the DOH
- Maintains all visitor logs
- Be able to de-escalate any issues that may arise at the reception area involving patients, caregivers, and visitors
- Assesses, resolves, and contains situations and takes appropriate action based upon policy and training
- Monitors, enforces, and correctly reports violations of dispensary policies and applicable state laws
- Provides accurate and complete written and verbal reports on all incidents/investigations when applicable
- Testify at court or at a hearing as needed
- Observes and checks departing personnel to guard against property loss
- Work closely with the receptionist to monitor patient flow in the dispensary
- Assists in training new staff members as assigned
- Ensure compliance with all PA Medical Marijuana rules and regulations along with maintaining records for all necessary patient related documents
- Cultivate a partnership with the dispensary staff and medical professionals
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers/patients/caregivers/visitors
- Multitask and solve practical problems without constant supervision
- Provide feedback to the GM
- Participate in monthly and quarterly staff meetings along with monthly/quarterly/annually check-ins with the GM
- Contributes to maintaining a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner
- Represents the company in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent REQUIRED
- 2+ years of Law Enforcement, Security and/or Military experience required
- Must be able to complete both internal and external background checks, clear of felonies
- Must be proficient with computers, POS systems, excel, word and Microsoft TEAMS
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Team oriented but also able to work independently
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Professional and ethical mindset
- Must complete PA DOH required training course with a passing grade
- Must be able to work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Able to push, pull, lift, or move a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Capable of sitting, standing, kneeling, bending, squatting and or walking for extended periods of time.
- Ability to handle cash or card transactions with patients using an electronic processing system
Benefits (full-time employees eligible):
- Employee Discount (all employees eligible)
- 15 days PTO (40 hours rollover allowance)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance (with telehealth option)
- 401k with 4% matching (100% vested immediately)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
*** Background Check Requirement ***
As a condition of employment, a complete background investigation will be conducted based on the rules of the specific State in which the employee is hired. Pennsylvania's investigative process includes a state and federal background check. Individuals that have been convicted of a felony offense related to the manufacture, delivery, or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver a controlled substance may not hold a position with TerrAscend or its affiliated companies in Pennsylvania. Felony exclusion does not apply to a person for whom it has been 10 or more years since the conviction or one year since release from imprisonment, which is later.
At TerrAscend, employees and applicants are evaluated based on their qualifications, skills, and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position. TerrAscend is committed to assuring equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
TerrAscend is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy or related medical conditions, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, to include gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and gender identity, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and coworkers.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, and the like is not exhaustive, rather it is illustrative of the current essential functions required for the position.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.