SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
This role is to help drive the teams towards the day's goals and help them prioritize or switch gears when necessary. Inventory Specialists play a critical role in ensuring that all monitoring of inventory is compliant with all RMD regulations.
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Daily maintenance of menu decisions, product storage, intake, and continuous live tracking with internal systems.
- Provide product expertise and knowledge to PSAs and explain the potential benefits of various type products and strains of medical marijuana, as well as methods of use.
- Responsible for performing any quality control checks as directed by the Inventory Director, Supervisor, Coordinator, or Dispensary Manager.
- Responsible for accepting, tracking and processing all returns that occur at the point of sale; and daily reconciliation process.
- Accurately perform inventory management, including processing product deliveries and restocking sales stations.
- Maintain organized and consistent stocking and packaging systems for both existing and new products.
- Communicate information to dispensary operation teams regarding inventory locations and any changes throughout the day.
- Properly dispose of cannabis waste in compliance with RMD regulations
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience with Seed to Sale Systems or Virtual Gateway software.
- Demonstrated ability to address situations and problem solve.
- Must have full time open availability, every weekend availability.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Proficiency in windows-based software and Internet navigation.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on occasion.
- Ability to be able to be in constant standing/moving position.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers.
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Employee discount
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Pet Insurance
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote