Time CommitmentFULL TIME
The Brand Manager drives the strategy and execution for marketing for Joilo and Tumble brands in their respective markets. Leads in growing sales through digital marketing efforts, in-store presence, dispensary communication, and collaboration. The Brand Manager works with the National Marketing Manager (Kindness Team), Sales, Field Marketing, and General Managers internally to execute Timeless branding campaigns on a regional level.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
- Leads with positive intent, striving to make the Joilo and Tumble brands #1 in their respective markets and categories.
- Demonstrates fluency, enthusiasm, and expertise on Joilo and Tumble products
- Workshop campaigns and messaging
- Supports KPI’s and track and measure effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Considers optimal consumer journey experience in all digital campaigns and relevant CTA’s
- Creates and distributes various brand tools such as brand guides
- Communicates availability of new assets to sales team and dispensary partners; organize the drive for dispensary partners
- Ensures Joilo and Tumble brands reflect merchandising strategy and standards in dispensaries
- Reviews monthly data drops from BDS to assess our performance against competitors and determine white space in the market for line extensions, and/or potential future brands
- Reviews Pistil data weekly to determine action items for sales team related to in-store inventory
- Participates in preparation of partner meetings to determine how to support and amplify brand messaging
- Creates sell sheets and presentations in preparation for partner meetings and brand expansions
- Fosters open communication with sales, marketing team members and the operations team
- Updates relevant brand FAQs in tandem with Product Innovation Manager
- Develops brand voicing for Tumble and Joilo
- Work with Product Manager to consider consumer pain points in packaging and operational efficiencies
- Leads development of the brands annual marketing plan, aligned to our organizational priorities and financial goals, and inclusive of brand, product, partnership and promotional programming for all pre-rolls
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop new and/or improved products, packaging and programs to meet consumer needs, deliver against brand strategies
- Drives brand positioning and consumer communications/messaging to deliver brand objectives via clear direction/guidance and effective resource allocation decisions
- Manages vendors associated with campaign advertising
- Works with region GM’s to determine optimal methods of advertising in each state for pre-rolls
- Maintains deep understanding of business performance and evaluate growth-driving opportunities via consumer lens
- Analyzes business results and deliver key recommendations for business planning and on-going delivery of business KPIs
- Monitors competitive landscape in collaboration with Product Manager to determine white space in the marketplace
- Works with in-house photography/videographer lead to determine look and feel of product and lifestyle shoots for Joilo and Tumble brands
- Manages new product launches and development of sales tools and programs
- Develops marketing launch plans to build awareness and trial throughout the consumer path to purchase (out of store to in-store)
- Collaborates with marketing cross-functional team of internal stakeholders and external partners in flawless launch execution, and deliver on defined KPIs
- Meets with Timeless regional field teams to construct marketing plans consistent with strategy that uniquely highlight local relevance and incorporate brand look and feel
- Utilizes consumer insights to drive impactful planning
- Leverages internal and external resources to develop deep consumer and shopper insights to drive marketing and portfolio decisions
- Drives annual business planning and budgeting for pre-roll brands
- Assumes full responsibility of budget management for Joilo and Tumble
Ability and willingness to travel to 5+ markets as we launch pre-rolls beyond Arizona
No description provided.
4 - 6 years of experience in marketing, advertising, and/or data analysis Minimum of 1-2 years experience in managing people
Bachelor's degree in Marking or a related field
No information available / year
About Timeless Select LLC
Does the motto “One Team, One Mission'' resonate with you? If so, then you may be a fit for the Timeless Team!
Timeless was founded with the vision of creating a Leading Lifestyle House of Brands around Cannabis products that are efficient, safe & discreet to use. Our focus lies in Community, Culture, and Industry. We work with local businesses, artists, charities, dispensary partners and support the movements that we believe impact our industry and world for the better.
Together, we are Always Timeless.