LeafLink is the largest unified B2B cannabis platform, providing licensed cannabis businesses a suite of tools to manage their business more effectively, sell or order from their favorite brands and accelerate growth. We are one platform, one solution and we're defining the way thousands of cannabis brands, distributors and retailers streamline their operations. With thousands of brands and retailers across 30+ markets in North America, we are setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink processes more than $4.4 billion in wholesale cannabis orders annually.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC's, including Founders Fund, Thrive Capital, Nosara Capital, and Lerer Hippeau is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Inc. 5000's 'Top 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies', one of Built In NYC's 'Best Places to Work in 2021', as well as one of Fast Company's 'Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2020', joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we're just getting started!
LeafLink seeks an Account Executive, Strategic Accounts to join our growing team. You will work directly with a team of pre-sale and post-sale specialists to create enterprise level, national &/or regional partnerships with the biggest cannabis operators in the country.
This hybrid role includes both "hunting" (engaging and building relationships with potential enterprise customers in the pipeline) and "farming" (deepening relationships and engagement with an existing set of accounts). You will help our enterprise customers translate a national &/or regional LeafLink strategy into market by market implementation through a Strategic Account plan that is highly customized to each of your customers.
You will serve as the subject matter expert to the rest of the organization on 30-50 national accounts by understanding the key stakeholders and their personal LeafLink NPS and creating the right engagement cadence to build a deep understanding of each customer's workflows, pain points and blind spots. This role will cross state lines and operate across the entire account hierarchy for any given customer.
This role is highly collaborative and your status quo will be working cross-functionally. You need to be an excellent communicator, be highly organized and be comfortable with a fast-paced environment involving several different types of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Serve as the account "quarterback" and LeafLink's key point of contact for your book of business, working together with the Solutions Consultants to develop full-solution proposals and Account Managers to develop and deploy account-level engagement & expansion strategy
- Build relationships with key stakeholders & C-suite at existing and potential customers
- Coordinate the Account Team (Solution Consultants, Solutions Specialists, Onboarding, Support) to build customer business reviews and deliver these reviews on a regular basis
- Conduct discovery across all existing and potential customers to identify decision-maker matrix and understand opportunities for growth and expansion
- Use personal judgment and past experience to build customized pricing proposals and contract terms within established guidelines
- Drive renewals, upsell and growth opportunities within assigned accounts
- Represent the voice of the customer in product & business meetings by creating suitable business cases
- Act as the architect and executor of custom built strategic business plans
- 6+ years of experience in a consultative customer facing role at a enterprise software, FinTech, or supply chain oriented organization
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Experience managing client-facing teams either directly or indirectly to present cross-functional proposals or plans to customers
- Experience growing customer knowledge and relationships in complex accounts
- Problem solver and builder mindset with a strong ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Preferred experience with MixMax, Mixpanel, and/or other advanced analytics tools (Tableau, Periscope, etc
- Flexible PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- A robust stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in LeafLink's success
LeafLink's employee-centric culture has earned us a coveted spot on BuiltInNYC's Best Places to Work for in 2021 list. Learn more about LeafLink's history and the path to our First Billion in Wholesale Cannabis Orders here .
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Paid Time Off to Volunteer
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote