The Dispensary Assistant Manager assists in all aspects of the daily operations. The Assistant Manager will have primary responsibility for order fulfillment, inventory, cash management, and daily reporting.
Assist with coaching and motivating employees to work as a team to achieve customer and patient satisfaction
• Utilize company website, internet and other social media to be aware of promotions, trends, and other notable information related to customer and patient satisfaction
• Support the Store Manager by monitoring the activities of the store employees to maximize efficiency, minimize errors and respond to customers needs in a timely fashion
• Communicate the stores weekly and monthly sales targets, results and information
• Assist with product and merchandise inventory according to SOPs, including maintaining product and merchandise displays as appropriate and back stock levels to meet sales goals
•Assist with training and accurate use of point of sale, inventory management systems, state compliance / METRC, online training systems, etc.
• Assist with maintenance of the store to ensure that it is kept in a safe, clean, and professional manner, adhering to all Brand consistency standards that maximize the customer and patient experience.
• Assist with store operations, ensuring that all transactions are executed compliantly within established Standard Operating Procedures
• Assist with workflow and work procedures ensuring that workflow and procedures are documented and that appropriate controls and audits are in place to ensure data and processing integrity
• Monitor the activities of employees, customers, and patients to ensure a safe and secure environment.
• Assist in establishing initial and ongoing training for employees to ensure an adequate level of understanding regarding guidelines, policies and procedures
• Work collaboratively with all employees and business partners
• Assist with providing leadership and direction to store employees to ensure that effective use and management of systems
• Assist with developing and managing projects, including defining project scope, resources and achieving deliverables on time and within budget
No description provided.
• Experience working in a dispensary
• A minimum of 1-year experience in a management role within a retail or customer service environment
Must also have a minimum 2 years retail sales experience working in a fast-paced retail store environment
• Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse team of managers and sales associates, vendors, and community members
• Success building and maintaining strong professional relationships
• Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred but not required
• Able to use a computer for extended periods of time
• Able to move about a typical office, manufacturing, warehouse, or retail environment
• Able to perform general office managerial and administrative activities
• Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
• Regular and on-time attendance
• Hours regularly exceed 40 hours per week.
About SLS ACM
No description provided.