We're looking for a General Manager, Pharmacist to be the mastermind behind all daily operations for our Cleveland, OH location. Our perfect General Manager is someone who loves to tackle the details of inventory, financial records, and safety and security measures. We're also looking for someone who can hire and shape our local team of passionate team members and serve as an ambassador to the larger community, educating patients about cannabis. A strong leader knows that success is always a group effort, and will excel at working with the district leadership to help make sure Green Thumb is best in class at every level.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory, and local and state regulations.
- Participate in developing and implementing operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to advance Green Thumb's mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Deliver direction, oversight, and execution of all dispensary operations.
- Manage, supervise, and direct the activities of assigned team and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination, or advancement of employees.
- Responsible for onboarding and training Patient Care Specialists.
- Set an example and inspire internal team to deliver the highest level of customer experience.
- Review performance of other dispensary employees on a regular basis.
- Provide education and development for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates, and consumption mechanisms.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge.
- Oversee and manage quality product inventory and financial records.
- Collaborate with Green Thumb leadership to set sales, service, and profit goals and inspire and motivate staff to exceed them.
- Work with wholesalers to negotiate and procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Maintain and enforce effective cash handling protocols until reconciliation.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every patient and employee.
- Serve as a liaison to the local community.
- Lead and inspire a culture of high performance and building strong customer relationships.
- Must be a registered and licensed Pharmacist in good standing with the state of Ohio.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- At least three years in a supervisory or management role in a retail setting, specifically with POS business operations.
- Must be proactive, with strong work ethic, attention to detail, and strong communication and leadership skills.
- Meet timelines consistently and be able to effectively work under pressure.
- Continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback.
- High level of interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, often working cross-functionally.
- Inventory control experience.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of Green Thumb
- Must have a solid understanding of the Cannabis laws, rules and regulations and passion to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and the laws.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must possess valid driver's license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over, and/or crouching .
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Free Snacks / Drinks
Lunch & Learns
Paid Parental Leave
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote