SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
• Combine technical knowledge with broader knowledge of Salesforce and business workflow to support the sales team
• Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support Salesforce implementation
• Collaborate with technical team to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements and support user acceptance testing
• Maintain expert fluency in sales process and CRM workflows
• Provide end-user Salesforce support
• Identify application requirements and opportunities business process enhancement, develop training and support to wholesale team members
• Perform software solution systems analysis, interpreting and documenting product and business requirements; ensures and facilitates functional requirements and implementation validation is adhered to.
• Works closely with scrum teams, supporting the execution of its full functionality and productivity.
• Responsible for ensuring that requirements are properly entered into Features and Stories within Azure DevOps.
• Serves as communication liaison with cross functional teams; provides ongoing SDLC Project status updates as required.
• Collaborates and fosters cooperation with Product Owners and project stakeholders, representing engineering interest; facilitates consensus building and establishes agreed development techniques.
• Utilizes system data, project team interactions and information for extracting and creating comprehensive data status and delivery dates, reporting, and converting it to standardized data collection processes.
• Manage, resolve, escalate, and communicate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with product development initiatives.
• Responsible for creating and managing Application Modeling Documentation such as functional models, flowcharts, wireframes, topology diagrams, data and process flow diagrams.
• Responsible for developing Technical Documentation such as specification documentation and system / application architecture, class, sequence, and entity-relationship diagrams.
• Assists in creating Requirements Documentation such as user stories, acceptance criteria, technical and hardware requirements documentation as well as Release Documentation to obtain deployment approval.
• Assists in managing, tracking, and reporting team velocity and other project related KPI's.
• Assists in implementing and managing security standards and measures, ensuring adherence to compliance and regulatory standards; monitors quality standards, ensuring failure-free operation.
• Identifies and troubleshoots technical issues, ensuring root cause is identified, addressed, and remediated; recommends and implements modifications as needed.
• Assists in managing assigned systems, applications, and processes, including back-up and downtime procedures, disaster recovery, and process monitoring.
• Assists in evaluating, optimizing, harmonizing, and standardizing existing systems and new software solutions.
• Customarily and regularly assists development leaders in application design, using appropriate systems architecture, database structures, communication, and technologies.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Credentials:
• Bachelors degree or above in Information Systems or a related field, or seven years similar experience.
• 7+ years experience with increasing responsibility in systems analysis, SDLC or IT development required.
• Salesforce implementation experience
• Integration experience with Mulesoft
• Robust understanding of front and back-end of Salesforce
• A thorough understanding of Coding and Developmental Standards
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
• Excellent documentation, presentation and demonstration skills
• Ability to clearly identify process and workflow gaps in standard operating processes - existing or proposed
• Ability to clearly identify business needs and challenges from stakeholder requests and feedback
• Excellent organizational skills - time management, multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Flexible Time Requirements - Work time and travel requirements may shift per the needs of the organization
• Salesforce Maps configuration and implementation experience preferred
• Salesforce Tableau configuration and implementation experience preferred
Salesforce Certified Administrator - Preferred, but not required
Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant - Preferred, but not required
Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder - Preferred, but not required
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.