Our Distribution and Logistics Managers oversee the movement of our products from the production facility to the warehouse to our customers in SoCal territory. They are well versed in inventory control, material handling, customer service, distribution routing and planning, as well as managing our distribution workforce. They prepare worker schedules and ensure warehousing and distribution workers follow safety rules while ensuring sales orders are fulfilled in a timely and compliant manner.
- Inventory Management:
- Ensure that compliance regulations are adhered to while moving product through the state tracking system
- Verify inventory multiple times per day
- Confirm that all pertinent deliveries are staged and manifested
- Verify all manifests are accurate and compliant with BCC regulations
- Manage transfer of product from production facilities to warehouse and delivery from warehouse to customer
- Track inventory throughout established routes and transfers
- Monitor product inventory levels at the warehouse and coordinate with operations as needed
- Coordinate the distribution of supplies as needed with the Sales Operations Manager
- Coordinate with operations to maintain par inventory levels
- Monitor and control physical environment at warehouse to keep inventory in safe ranges
- Distribution Logistics:
- Create manifests for delivery and transfers
- Manage and audit manifests within 24 hours – confirm manifests and coordinate with a co-licensing partner
- Ensure hard copies are maintained for future audits
- Track daily orders and communicate with inventory (shipping and staging) so that orders are fulfilled in an orderly fashion
- Coordinate schedules for drivers and inventory personnel weekly. Work with the Sales Ops Manager to support the Sales Support schedules weekly Audit, confirm and as needed create, the daily routes for Sales Support and -
- Distribution Drivers
- Work to increase efficiencies of routes and adapt as needed to fulfill orders
- Coordinate cash pick-ups as requested by the sales team
- Track deliveries and maintain a fleet log for Track and Trace compliance
- Communicate with dispensaries to resolve manifest and compliance issues
- Coordinate regular maintenance on fleet vehicles
- This position may require occasional travel to our manufacturing sites in Sacramento and Central California
- Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervise the SoCal Distribution Supervisor
- Perform Employee Reviews per our handbook
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and sit for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Vision requirement to meet Oregon Driver and Motor Vehicle standards.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud. The temperature may fluctuate between hot and cold frequently.
- Must adhere to company's core values.
- Must be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- At least 3 years of related experience/training in inventory control, supply chain or logistics function/department, preferably in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of experience and education
Strong attention to detail is critical as well as the ability to maintain high standards of accuracy and compliance assurance
- Experience with METRC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data analysis, Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, -Gmail, etc.) and QuickBooks. Experience with Slack preferred
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass Livescan background check
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or a related field preferred
Interested in WORKING FOR WYLD? --- Learn More & Apply Here: https://jobs.lever.co/wyld ---
We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market.
Let’s get you hired! To apply to this job, create a free Vangst account below. Once you’re in, you can complete and submit your application right from this page.