SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Production Supervisor will report to the Senior Manager, Operations and will assist with multiple processes within gummy processing and packaging. Under the direction of the Manager, the Supervisor will ensure that technicians are performing their duties related to gummy processing and packaging. This position manages and has 10 to 20 direct reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent in all gummy processing and packaging tasks and works hands-on in the department daily
- Works with the Senior Manager, Operations and Lead Production Technicians on daily tasks in the department
- Supervises staff/department to ensure responsibilities are being met and work is being completed timely
- Understands, compiles, completes and maintains reports needed for management review to include recordkeeping
- Ability to coach staff, address issues and offer constructive feedback when required
- Shows the capability to communicate with management and all other co-workers on a professional basis
- Can perform all essential job functions/physical demands as written in the Curaleaf job description
- Can perform the duties of a Production Technician as written in the Curaleaf job description
- Follow's all safety practices and addresses safety concerns with employees and manager
- Thinks critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to operation
- Comprehensive knowledge of food production
- Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits
- Ability to hold staff accountable for following procedures and protocol in the department
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements
- Execute and maintain a world-class facility maintenance and troubleshooting
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Has the ability to manage diverse groups of people to meet and exceed productivity, quality and safety standards and maintain a positive work environment
- Other duties as required/needed to meet departmental goals
- Experience tracking inventory on an ERP
- Experience with federal food or dietary supplements regulations
- Ability to learn and enforce all cGMP, quality and sanitation policies and procedures
Job Qualification Requirements:
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; as pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws is appreciated and commendable.
- Ability to address performance concerns/issues and coach employees accordingly
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges
- Experience in horticulture, botany, chemistry or related field preferred but not required
- Ability to manage all areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing.
- Ability to manage a team of employees
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of trimming & packaging area.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or and equivalent combination of education/experience
- At least 1 year of experience working within a food production facility
- Must be an outstanding team-builder and have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Excellent attendance
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional telephone etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Ability to effectively present information in one on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.