SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Kitchen Lead will run the kitchen, ensure recipes are being followed with strong leadership skills to manage the kitchen assistants and inventory costs for high-volume cannabis-infused products.
- Effectively manage food preparations, production and controls
- Lead the kitchen team with hands on tactics while implementing production processes and schedules; sources high-quality ingredients for a fast-paced, high-end bakery.
- Responsible for hiring assistants, purchasing equipment and building out the operations of the kitchen.
- Trains and oversees staff in producing artisan, high-quality, medically infused products.
- Works with Processing and Packaging to prepare and package products according to the company's internal schedule and within food safety standards and regulations.
- Requires a flawless understanding of food safety standards and professional hygiene.
- Engage in appropriate planning with the Lab Manager so that they can adequately orchestrate timing, the product line mix and the quantity to be made.
- The appropriate use of scales will be necessary to ensure consistency of the cannabis-infused portion of the product and for portion control.
- Ensures that ingredients are ready for use each day.
- QA/QC duties that require analytical testing for quality and consistency.
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping the kitchen working areas immaculate.
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
- Maintaining highest level of compliance to ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state regulations, federal and state laws.
- Assures that operation adheres to all business and industry license requirements-able to produce documents as proof immediately upon request.
- Strong organizational skills are mandatory; required to turn out large quantities of product under tight time constraints.
- Have supervision over the kitchen staff while coordinating schedules with the Lab Manager and Packaging team.
- Excellent math or computer skills to calculate recipes and to product the correct quantity of finished product.
- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a kitchen.
- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes.
- Record keeping procedures.
- Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending.
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less),
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- 3-5 years' experience working in food preparation in restaurant or hospitality environment.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience cooking with cannabis preferred.
- Experience grooming kitchen staff for success.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organizational skills to create an organized kitchen for the highest level of productivity.
- Excellent planning skills to make the daily operations go smoothly.
- Recognize time constraints and effectively execute fulfilling orders in a timely manner.
- Creative and positive attitude.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis requirements
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.