SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Logistics Manager (LM) is responsible for managing the logistics and receiving activities for the facility.
- Manages the physical receiving, shipping, and storing of supplies and materials across all departments working in conjunction with Purchasing and Inventory Manager.
- Ensures the safe and timely delivery of products and materials to and from places of operation, including ensuring product returns are documented, received, and tracked appropriately. Effectively communicates and collaborates with the Purchasing and Inventory department to ensure same.
- Plans delivery routes utilizing proper staffing and/or third-party support for deliveries of medical marijuana products to dispensaries, according to NYS OCM regulations; develops the transport protocols and activities for the company.
- Communicates with NYS OCM regarding the transport of medical marijuana product(s).
- Collaborates with Security & Compliance departments to ensure medical marijuana waste is disposed of in accordance with the OCM regulations.et
- Collaborates with Security staff all products that are sold are loaded within the company or third-party vehicle, are accurate and packages are correctly labelled with the correct information
- Maintains and verifies inventory at off-site storage location; efficiently coordinates transfer of inventory to the facility
- Directly responsible for supervision, training, coaching, and performance management of the Per Diem Drivers
- Ensures all necessary information is disseminated and understood by drivers
- Effectively delegates duties to drivers and provides direct support as needed.
- Maintains quality engagement with direct reports
- Maintains strict confidentiality when addressing all personnel issues and collaborates with human resources in a timely manner regarding same.
- Assists with creating and updating compliant SOPs relating to inventory for delivery
- Responsible for enforcing all department related regulations and policies.
- Attends weekly meetings
- Prepares and presents weekly update on logistics highlights, challenges and pending goals
- Reviews and communicates the logistics' team schedule and forecasting for key work to be done
- Provides perspective on decisions requiring logistics' input
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in supply chain, logistics, or related field strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics, supply chain with supervisory experience required.
- Hands on knowledge with Biotrack or other medical marijuana seed-to-sale systems strongly preferred.
- Work history showing progressive responsibility, willingness to accept additional projects or challenges.
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (inventory systems, Word, Excel office equipment such as copiers/telephones) required.
- Working knowledge of the principles of business management
- Effective and efficient communication skills are a must
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Skill in managing physical resources (budgeting, inventories, equipment, materials)
- Ability to focus, attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a team leader
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, absolute reliability and honesty
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of up to 100 feet
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects.
DISCLAIMER: This job description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID -19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID -19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID -19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID -19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.