SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
**THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK FROM OUR HOMESTEAD FACILITY 3 DAYS PER WEEK**
Human Resources Generalist
Curaleaf is looking for an experienced HR Generalist for a fast-paced and growing company. We're in search of a qualified and resourceful HR Generalist to perform duties in support of our Operations function. This position will support our HR Department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and maintaining policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment in a variety of situations, build effective relationships with others, work independently, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Human Resources experience with retail preferred
- Conduct recruitment efforts for all hourly, and nonexempt employees; conduct new-employee orientations; monitor career pathing program
- Work with the Director of HR on managing leaves of absence, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance; performs audits as required
- Partner with plant/location leadership teams to ensure front line leader training is complete
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate a smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employment eligibility verifications
- Implements and manages employee recognition program(s)
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Assist with administering various human resources plans and procedures for all on-site personnel; assist in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual(s)
- Assist in benefits administration and communicate benefit information to employees
- Maintain current HR files and databases in WURK
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Must be able to work in a highly regulated environment
- Foster an environment of learning and application
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- 30% Travel is Required
Education, Experience, Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous HR experience in a manufacturing setting required
- Solid knowledge of current employment laws, theories, and contemporary practices in all areas of human resources.
- High proficiency level with MS Office applications
- Proficient computing skills, experience with HRIS
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Ability to work independently with an emphasis on attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent people and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.