SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Sr. Manager, Data Analytics (Data Visualizations)
Curaleaf's Sr. Manager, Data Analytics (Data Visualizations) is responsible for leading a growing front-end developer team and managing the life cycle of Tableau dashboards and reports, including requirements gathering, functional specification write-up, prototyping, development, quality testing, user acceptance testing, roll-out and post-launch enhancements implementation. This role will organize and lead the data visualization team as part of the analytics center of excellence. This position requires an experienced Tableau visualization and career manager, capable of telling a story with data while finding solutions to complex data product solutions in conjunction with Product Management, IT, and Data Strategy & Governance, teams.
- Define the design vision, tenets, best practices and principles for Tableau Online dashboards and burst reports to drive consistency and surface relevant insights across all levels of the organization.
- Act as Principal Tableau developer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) as well as work closely with IT developers to ensure data sources are accurate, available, and analyzable.
- Hands on with Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online for dashboard creation, report authoring and troubleshooting, and data source management.
- Create and edit SQL and Python queries within Tableau to build calculated fields and create interactive filters, parameters, and calculations for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Build and publish interactive dashboards to Tableau Online. Collaborate with IT programmers and product owners to test, clean, and standardize data to meet the business requirements.
- Design and create security, integrations, use configurations, and visualization components.
- Work on the right things to produce results and ensure a successful data product through sprint planning and user stories in conjunction with IT, Data Strategy & Governance, and Data Product teams.
- Drive a shift in culture to view data as an enterprise asset and instill confidence in sanctioned numbers to enable data-driven decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or relevant experience
- Master's in Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of nine (9) years of experience designing and developing business intelligence dashboards using Tableau, demonstratable with evidence of using a combination of user interface tools such as wire frames, prototypes, mock-ups, or whiteboarding to illustrate product usability.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience managing and developing a team.
- Working knowledge of the following preferred:
- Common data science models and approaches to problem-solving.
- Large scale enterprise applications using big data.
- Basic programming, machine learning, and DB's technologies (SQL, Python, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Couchbase, Oracle, MySQL)
- Experience working on a support team environment by documenting, researching, solving problems via phone calls or email ticketing system.
Other knowledge, skills, or abilities:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to drive collaboration and cooperation across business units
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate insights to leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Intellectual curiosity with strong creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems.
- Ability to distill complex data into concise and easily understood concepts and recommendations.
- Strong understanding of project management techniques with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, priorities, tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.