SummaryEveryone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That's why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
As a Lead Mobile Guide you must be a minimum of 21 years of age, have a clean driving record, pass a background check and a Drug Screening. This position works closely with the Distribution Center Manager and will always maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. The Lead Mobile Guide will use sound driving practices while making deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger when needed. This position will possess effective organizational and communication skills. The Lead Mobile Guide is responsible for high quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, and maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork. In addition, this position is responsible for the state of Texas regulations in the Compassionate Use Program and will adhere to best practices in the day-to-day operations of Goodblend delivery efforts.
This role is with Goodblend , one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com .
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide exceptional service for our customers.
- Provide deliveries, acting as a driver or passenger.
- Obtain the appropriate documentation from each patient at every delivery, ensuring validity of their identification and registration with the Compassionate Use Registry.
- Execute payment transaction using various technologies and platforms.
- Record each visit using appropriate software, ensuring accuracy of patient information, and recording notes if necessary.
- Collaborate with call center employees to maintain a steady patient traffic flow to maximize sales and customer satisfaction.
- Record and collaborate with call center employees about pre-orders and online orders to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of delivery.
- Respond to and resolve patient requests, complaints, or compliments in person, and on the phone requesting supervisor support as needed.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the DPS and the state of Texas.
- Maintain a basic understanding of Cannabis-based therapeutics services provided by the Company.
- Educate patients on the processes of registration, renewals, lost registration documents, etc.
- Provide educational materials and resources for patients and caregivers as needed.
- Maintain awareness of patient input and suggest changes to improve service or product.
- Ensure all patient files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Texas.
- Communicate with employees to update online and physical pamphlets as needed.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Must hold a valid State of Texas Driver's License.
- Must have an established driving record in good standing. To be in good standing a Lead Mobile Guide must present a current DMV printout with none of the following violations:
- Any major violations (DWI, homicide, reckless driving, drugs, leaving the scene) within the last 7 years.
- Two or more other moving violations and one at fault accident in the last three years.
- Two or more fault accidents in the last three years with no moving violations.
- Ability to drive or sit passenger side for multiple hours at a time.
- Comfortable with security surveillance.
- Attention to detail for tasks such as compliant reporting and inventory control.
- Positive attitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficient with technology.
- Ability to navigate efficiently.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Flexibility regarding tasks and schedule.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members.
- Able to function well as part of a team.
- Comply with Goodblend current policies and procedures and applicable state and local laws.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
- Frequently communicates with other employees/customers.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Charitable Gift Matching
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Flexible Time Off / Unlimited Vacation
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote