SummaryAt CBD Kratom we believe that an inviting, education-driven environment starts with our people and can only exist when we create the same amongst our teams.
As the Director of Human Resources, you will plan, lead, and develop the activities and team of the Human Resources department, aligning strategies and initiatives to deliver business outcomes. These strategies must focus on engaging, attracting, retaining, and developing a competitive workforce while enabling rapid growth and scalability in the organization. The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for ensuring legal compliance, and for providing sound advice to senior management. The HR Director will oversee HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Internal Communications, and Learning & Development teams.
- Possess the ability to collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy and aligns people strategy and resources to drive desired outcomes.
- Have experience in guiding leadership and team member actions by determining best practices, creating and executing people initiatives, and communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Expert in developing and executing strategies for attracting and retaining top talent.
- Experienced in compensation and benefits management.
- Proven track record of monitoring and ensuring the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; and advising senior leadership.
- Self-motivated with an analytical and inquisitive mind.
- The ability to be creative and inspire others.
- Posses a skill set for research and monitoring industry trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (preferred) or SHRM/PHR certification.
- Experienced in risk management and workers compensation (preferred).
- Expertise of HR functions generally demonstrated with at least five years of human resource management experience.
- We're a values-driven company that has a genuine care for our team members.
- We value diversity and embrace different perspectives and your individuality.
- We strive to create a culture of growth, innovation and acceptance.
- We're a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for development and career advancement
At CBD Kratom, we understand that personalized work-life integration is key to your success so we are proud to offer flexible scheduling through our Work Well, Live Well initiative.
- 35+ hour work week: helping team members face the demands of balancing work, family, and personal obligations.
- Hybrid remote work options.
- Flexible Scheduling: Work with your leader to define a schedule flexes to fits you and our business.
- Core Meeting Hours: 10:00 am-3:00 pm ensuring daily time for completing work assignments.
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness days
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401 (k) with Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Up to 50% team member discounts and new product samples
CBD Kratom is the largest, privately-owned CBD and kratom retailer in the United States. We are headquartered in St. Louis, MO with over 50 stores throughout six major cities including Chicago, Dallas, Houston, New York, Philadelphia, and St. Louis.
CBD Kratom does not discriminate based on age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin and actively welcomes all candidates from any culture or background.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Gender Neutral Facilities
Paid Parental Leave
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability