Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, Jushi is a vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis company that develops and operates high-end retail locations, premium brands, state-of-the-art cultivation, processing, manufacturing facilities, along with a cutting-edge online platform that is setting a new standard for a sophisticated, data-driven, modern cannabis experience.
Since its founding in 2018, Jushi has grown from just a handful of people with an idea to more than 900 employees strong. The Company has scaled its operations in seven states, including Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusetts, Illinois, California, Nevada, and Ohio, and has been named one of the top five cannabis companies to work for by Cannabis Business Times .
The Company operates more than two dozen retail locations across the country under the retail brand, BEYOND / HELLO™ as well as under the recently acquired brand, Nature's Remedy. The Company provides an unparalleled in-store experience, coupled with online reservations and in-store express pickup.
Each day, Jushi team members continue to grow, cultivate, process and manufacture a comprehensive suite of cannabis brands under the names: The Bank , The Lab , Tasteology , Nira + Medicinals and Seche , which are addressing a wide variety of consumer and patient needs across multiple states.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILTIES
- Performs semi-skilled tasks using safe working methods and techniques guided by established protocols and compliance measures
- Conduct routine inspections inside and outside the premise of each building
- Coordinates with Maintenance/Facilities Manager to complete cleaning tasks and side projects efficiently
- Performs minor equipment maintenance including, but not limited to cleaning and sanitizing, repair and replacement of fans, dehumidifiers, lights, tables and irrigation
- Interior and exterior painting and touch-up
- Minor drywall repair, taping and mudding
- Non-licensed minor electrical repairs including, but not limited to changing light bulbs, appliance repair, flipping breakers
- Non-licensed minor HVAC repairs including, but not limited to cleaning ducting, coils and fans
- Non-licensed minor plumbing maintenance (e.g. replacement or repair of leaks, clogging, and adding new or fixing existing lines)
- Execute monthly grounds keeping projects to help maintain the exterior of the companies buildings
- Read and interpret supply and equipment manuals to perform their respected required maintenance and service protocols
- Comply with state and federal safety regulations to maintain a clean and orderly work environment
- Perform general administrative and compliance tasks as necessary
- Loads and unloads supplies and equipment off trucks from vendors and suppliers
- Attend all required meetings and training centered around the position
- Basic record keeping and reporting on tasks
- Works well with others in a team based environment
- Building maintenance knowledge
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to follow directions
- Punctuality and organizational skills
- A current cultivation agent card is preferred, but not required
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree ( GED )
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
- Cannabis Cultivation systems experience preferred, but not required
- Experience in manufacturing, production or wholesale environment is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detail Oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
- Self-starter with great work ethic and attitude
- Able to work the occasional odd shift
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach and crawl
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Perform in hot and humid or cold conditions
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to stand and walk for up to six hours at a time
- No cannabis allergies
Jushi, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long Term Disability.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
401(k) with Company Match
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Relaxed / Casual Dress Code
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability