SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Associate Buyer is an integral part of the Marketing team that ensure the success of the entire organization. In this role, you're primarily responsible for managing Curaleaf's marketing contracts and orders, timely processing of national buy invoices, and maintaining vendor relationships in partnership with functional leads. Other responsibilities include locating key suppliers, sourcing products from multiple vendors, and ensuring their materials and products meet Curaleaf's specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build vendor relationships to secure the best prices on products
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Participate in the evaluation and negotiation of contracts with vendors
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing and availability
- Process invoices for timely payment by coordinating with vendors and internal accounts payable team members
- Follow contract, procurement, and invoicing SOP to ensure consistency
- Log all invoices, purchases, and assets
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures and federal and state laws
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Qualification Requirements:
A successful Associate Buyer must possess the following knowledge, experience, and skills:
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in marketing operations or procurement role
- Reporting and analytics experience
- Purchasing experience required
- Ability to influence and present at all levels of the organization
- Strong analytical mindset (essential)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a requirement to determine product needs and to create constructive relationships with vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time including the ability to plan and evaluate progress toward goals
- Experience in negotiating vendor contracts to understand price points and be able to negotiate effectively
- Must have strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work while meeting multiple deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and building strategic relations with colleagues
- Ability to work successfully as a member of a team and independently with moderate supervision
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Internal candidates must be in their current role 6 months or more for consideration
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.