SummaryJob Title: Budtender
Supervisor: Store Manager
Summary: To greet and provide excellent customer service to patrons. Check government issued identification to confirm customers are of legal age to purchase cannabis, answer questions, and keep the reception area clean.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a hefty knowledge of strains, products, consumption methods, and cannabis culture.
- Maintain a clean and presentable appearance of the dispensary.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant.
- Have knowledge of all current product and maintain the menu accurately.
- Maintain an organized and accurate till.
- Restock all materials necessary to remain compliant
- Responsible for accurate cash handling.
- Assistant with daily retail floor audits.
- Follow state regulations and established policies and procedures.
- Accurately use and maintain the Point of Sale (POS) system and all cash handling.
- Accurate and timely data entry of customer information.
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for customers.
- Provide outstanding customer service with compassionate and professional representation.
- Following opening and closing procedures.
- Cover the Front Desk as needed.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, Work Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- OLCC Marijuana Handler's Permit
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs (inventory systems; Word; Excel)
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.