Time CommitmentFULL TIME
Agrify is a rapidly growing company that is becoming the most innovative and vertically integrated solution provider in the cannabis & hemp industry. We take pride in delivering the highest consistency, quality, and ROI for our valued customers. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Electrical Engineer at our Covington, GA location and for more information about Agrify, check us out at www.agrify.com This position will work alongside the Director of Engineering, closely with manufacturing, and, in some cases, the end customer. This team member will be responsible for creating, managing, and enhancing the CAD models and drawing library for electrical componentry and control system circuitry.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
DatesNo information available.
• Designing, implementing, maintaining, and improving the existing design of components, systems, and products for industrial and commercial equipment
• Architecting and implementing new control and sensor systems to meet evolving product requirements
• Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer assisted design or engineering software and equipment
• Working closely with board, component, and equipment suppliers to optimize the design, reduce the cost, and enhance the value of Electrical and Electronic systems
• Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects
• Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications and technical drawings
• Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
• Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities
• Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies
• Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
• Training project team members
• Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
No description provided.
No description provided.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer
• A strong attention to detail and working with others is a must.
• Experience in circuit design and implementation of mid-speed mixed-signal systems controlling electro-mechanical components (solenoids, motors, etc.)
• Experience with embedded MCUs, including hardware and firmware development
• Experience interfacing to processing systems (Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, etc.)
• Experience with serial communications protocols and developing practical implementations (I2C, SPI, RS-485)
• Experience in circuit board design and layout with mainstream ECAD tools using multilayer boards (Cadence, Altium, Or CAD, PADS, etc.)
• Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc.)
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Creativity, analytical, and communication skills essential
• Knowledge of computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) as used for physical modeling of components, boards, and enclosures. Solid Works Electrical experience required.
• Relevant experience with PLC programing and HMI development
• Experience working with safety agencies (UL, ETL) preferred. UL-508 Certification a plus
• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from an accredited college
$118,000.00 - $128,000.00 / year
About Agrify Corporation
Agrify is the most innovative provider of premium cultivation and extraction solutions for the cannabis and hemp industry. Our proprietary micro-environment-controlled Vertical Farming Units (VFUs) enable our customers to produce the highest quality products with unmatched consistency, yield, and ROI at scale. Our comprehensive product line for all stages of extraction including hydrocarbon, ethanol, solventless, post-processing, and lab equipment enables producers to maximize the quantity and quality of extract required for award-winning concentrates.