SummaryEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Lead Patient Care Specialist will provide leadership for the Patient Care Specialist team and will assist the Dispensary Manager and Pharmacist with fulfillment and inventory responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in daily physical inventory, order fulfillment, delivery intake and monitoring aging inventory
- Assist dispensary manager with inventory audits
- Assist in daily sales ops (cash reconciliation, sales reporting, access inventory audits)
- Greet patients and caregivers in person or on the phone and control their entry into dispensary; checking eligibility and validity of Medical Marijuana (MMJ) card; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
- Assist potential patients with registering or reregistering into MMJ program.
- Maintain member records in compliance with State law and Company policy
- Assist patients/caregivers in selecting medicine; advises and educates them about safe dosage and other aspects of this medicine
- Assist Dispensary Manager, Assistant manager and Pharmacist with inventory and cash management, daily and weekly
- Maintain a clean, safe, welcoming environment inside and outside the facility
- Other duties may be assigned by the Dispensary Manager, Assistant Manager and Pharmacist according to Company needs
- May help in other departments as needed/Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding phone and in-person customer service skills
- Thriving to perform job duties in a fast-paced environment with the ability to stay even keeled in periods of stress
- Complies with company SOPs and New York State guidance
- Demonstrated proactivity, flexibility, adaptability and multi-tasking
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ethical conduct
- Skill in accurate cash management and inventory control
- Strong written and oral interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Absolute reliability and honesty
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years' experience in a fast-paced client-service intensive industry - hospitality and retail backgrounds preferred
- Must pass a background check (state mandated)
- Proficient in terms of operating computer & office equipment (Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Office Equipment; Copiers, Printers, Telephone Systems).
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus, attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills: Ability to effectively lead, coach, and develop direct reports.
- Organizational skills (vis-a-vis managing the team and data)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a proven record of accomplishment of delivering against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exceptional time-management skills; Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and deliver.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality; reliable and honest.
- Attention to detail to ensure the highest level of quality finished products
- Effective communication/listening skills, and ability to influence decision making.
- Ability to remain calm in potential periods of high stress or unusual activity.
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching
- Close visual focus required
- This position occasionally requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc., and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such as Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.