At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation's most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.
Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the Job:
The Liberty Lead is responsible for expert-level proficiency in the products and sales process as well as maintaining functionality, efficiency and fluidity throughout the store and among all levels of staff, vendors and patients or customers.
- Completes all required duties of a Wellness Guide
- Ensures employees' daily work tasks are completed in a timely manner and consistent with standard operating procedures.
- Keeps next level manager(s) informed about subordinate employees' performance concerns.
- Controls inventory and cash/debit card transactions.
- Has combinations to safes, security systems, and keys.
- Supervises inventory transfers
- Reconciles Point of Sale (POS) stations at close of shifts, including cash / debit transactions and inventory. Supervises patient or customer holds for home deliveries and pre-orders.
- Opens and closes dispensary facilities, including arming/disarming security system
- Responds to elevated customer requests and conflicts
- Recognizes crisis situations and activates company crisis management policies
- Assists with training of staff
- Maintains patient or customer resources including educational materials, and product information.
- Serves as back up to General Manager and Assistant GM as necessary.
- Ensures all state regulations are followed and documentation is prepared and submitted as required.
- Physical Requirements of the Job: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, lifting, walking, standing, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions. Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 25 pounds. Moderate noise levels.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be able to pass a background check - certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Holistic Industries hires at least 18 years of age and up.
- High School diploma
- Two-year degree in a customer-service oriented retail environment
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Experience with point of sale systems
- Microsoft Office
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Delegation and the ability to perform well under pressure
- Desired work ethic includes being detail oriented, highly organized, positive, enthusiastic, and eager to learn.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain and positive team environment
- Proven efficiency and ability to prioritize and manage time and task for self and others
- Self-management and supervisory management
- Strong computer skills for data entry is required.
- Strong ethics and sound judgment
- Strong work ethic
- High competence in customer service.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
Dental, Medical, & Vision Benefits
Paid Time Off
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Work From Home / Remote