SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Financial Reporting, Manager
Reporting to the Senior Director of Financial Reporting & Technical Accounting, the Manager of Financial Reporting will be primarily responsible for preparing financial results, including ensuring accuracy and timeliness, and compliance of reported results with international financial reporting standards. Duties will include the production of periodic financial reports, the financial consolidation process, external financial statement filings, and managing annual and quarterly audit procedures. Must be extremely hands-on self-starter who is able to work independently.
Prepare timely, accurate, and complete financial statements in compliance with international financial reporting standards, including filing of quarterly and annual reports with the Canadian Securities Exchange and the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Prepare assigned external reporting footnotes; assignments will rotate periodically to promote cross-training within the team
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., Investor Relations, Legal, FP&A) on recurring reporting matters and ad hoc issues associated with assigned areas
- Coordinate quarterly review and annual audit procedures with external audit firms, including managing the audit request workflow
- Participate in the analysis, conclusion, and documentation of technical accounting matters
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and enforcing a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Participate in special projects and ad hoc requests
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in accounting and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience in a large public company, a division of a large public company and/or public accounting firms.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting and related software
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Results oriented, driven, hands-on leader
- Experience with managing and working with auditors and external consultants
- Comfort in high growth, rapidly changing business environments
- Technical accounting skills, including knowledge of consolidation, equity, and debt related accounting concepts
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.