SummaryCuraleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Retail Training Specialist
This person will serve as the retail training team's connection to our dispensary fleet. They will conduct trainings for our managers and staff across our retail teams that enhance the customer experience. We create a more consistent operations for our teams by using a standardized approach to training at our stores. This role will also work closely with our retail training team to ensure that the intended training resonates with our dispensary teams even in the absence of our trainers by utilizing a train the trainer model.
- Lead internal training sessions with both managers and staff that resonate, including new store trainings, product trainings, operational trainings, systems trainings, and other ad-hoc requests
- Create ways to scale processes and work closely with District Managers and Dispensary Managers to ensure training lives past the initial training session (Train the Trainer)
- Host a rotating schedule of weekly remote trainings designed as orientations and learning sessions for all levels of Retail staff and leadership, across all markets, through various mediums
- Maintain training schedules for assigned stores and ensure receipt of training materials to meet the schedule
- Assist in maintaining and developing a training content library hosted through the company intranet and learning management system(s)
- Communicate directly with regional retail leadership, as well as regional operations partners to develop training and assist in projects focused on creating operational excellence
- Conduct regular educational sessions to further re-enforce education on the Curaleaf brand portfolio
- Be the leading voice of new product launches by joining weekly commercialization meetings, communicating with cross-functional partners, and maintaining a schedule of launches and product changes
- Oversee the onboarding and integration of new District Managers, Store Managers, as well all store level roles through standardized content and mediums
- Travel up to 70%
4-year degree in Business or Communications preferred
3+ years' experience in a similar position or store leadership position in retail organization
Proven ability to manage people, individually or a team
Ability to recognize business opportunities by walking stores with group or individually
Experience working in the cannabis industry preferred
Strong verbal communications and presentation skills
Outgoing personality with a strong passion for people and teaching
The proven ability to work cross functionally and manage multiple projects
Developed organization skills and ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders
Familiarity with MS Suite tools: Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.