The Director of Digital Marketing develops and deploys the Digital Marketing Strategy for Acreage Holdings and affiliate brands. This position works with National and Local Marketing teams to ensure consistent brand representation and ensures the development of a seamless omnichannel experience for our consumers as well as a steady stream of content aimed at digitally engaging our customers and industry stakeholders.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes the Acreage Holdings digital marketing plan in collaboration with the CMO and Director of Brand Strategy.
- Collaborates with Acreage's technology team to ensure seamless integration of digital and retail/merchant platforms
- Ensures all digital campaigns fully comply with relevant jurisdictional guidance on marketing and content
- Oversees the company's digital marketing assets and channels (website, SEM and SEO, emails, and social media accounts) to ensure brand and message consistency and performance
- Collaborates with Sales, Marketing and Retail staff to develop and deliver relevant content aimed at attracting customers to the company's website and social medial platforms
- Manages the company's digital content calendar and strategy via on-going communication and collaboration with Operational Management
- Ensures digital creative and media vendors, consultants, and other key vendors (SEO vendors, analytics consultants, etc.) deliver contracted results in alignment with established scope, budget, and timelines
- Manages the company's SEO and lead creation budget in collaboration with retail, sales, and marketing management
- Partners with Marketing and Retail staff to ensure digital strategies align with purchase funnel management strategies.
- Works closely with members of the marketing team ensure analytic insights inform content and campaign development
- Ensures issues, inquiries, and leads received via website or social media platforms are communicated to appropriate team members for resolution
- Coordinates responses, where necessary, to customer complaints or concerns submitted via digital platforms
- Monitors ROI of digital marketing campaigns and strategies to inform future budgetary planning and business decisions
- Serves as the company's subject matter expert on digital marketing, social media, digital analytics, and web content development
- Works closely with the Director of Communications to develop and deploy special interest content aimed at driving website and social media traffic
- Reviews online statistics in conjunction with industry trends to optimize online marketing performance
- Maintains expertise and currency on cannabis industry media and marketing trends
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Conducts regular cross-functional meetings to assess goal, objective, and task performance
- Supports building an inclusive culture where employees thrive, and organizational goals are achieved
- Leads, manages, and develops a high-performing team through effective communication, empowerment, coaching, and development techniques.
- Actively models Acreage Values
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable, and ethical environment.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Digital Marketing, Information Technology, or closely related field
- Ten or more years of experience as a Digital Marketing professional
- Five years of experience developing and implementing marketing strategies with a cross-functional team across multiple territories
- Demonstrated experience with building an omnichannel experience that drives results
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Ten or more years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and social media software
- Basic knowledge of web design and administration
- Proven technical writing expertise with the demonstrated ability to document policies, processes, and procedures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Experience managing creative/marketing deliverables and budgets, with an emphasis on efficiency and agility
- Social media strategy, management and tracking experience (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) including SEO management and contact development
- Ability to multitask and be accountable in an exceptionally fast-moving environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Cannabis industry and cannabis consumer culture is preferred
Computers and Technology
- Highly proficient with merchant platforms
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Highly proficient in video and chat collaboration tools (Teams, Zoom, Google, etc.)
- Highly proficient with Adobe and other creative development tools
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Acreage Holdings, Inc. and its affiliated companies (collectively, the "Company") value the health, safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers, their families, and other visitors of our offices and facilities and have instituted several safeguards and protective measures, including mandatory vaccination requirements, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 exposures and infections. Accordingly, the Company's Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to be eligible for employment with the Company, except for individuals with a documented and approved medical or religious exemption, or other exemption as provided under applicable law.
For purposes of this Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, an individual is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed following receipt of the second dose in a two-dose vaccination series (such as Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks have passed following a single-dose vaccination (such Johnson & Johnson). Additionally, candidates who accept an offer of employment will be provided with instructions for securely submitting proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to the individual's start date, as well as the Company's process for requesting and completing an applicable medical or religious exemption form. No medical documentation should be submitted to the Company prior to receiving such instructions from the Company's recruiter or other designated human resources professional.
Company BenefitsBenefits for this job may vary
No information available.